annehart

annehart

This book list has just the type of books I enjoy reading. As for writing, here's a list of paperback books that I wrote. I enjoy reading books that are different enough from what I write (such as novels, plays, poems, and stories) or some of my nonfiction books, that I can learn more about science such as computational neuroscience, prehistory, and ice-age migrations or art and world music. There is so much to learn, and now that I'm very old, all the time in the world to learn, to read, to self-teach, including languages. So much fun.

I'm so glad I'm retired from the world of trying to seek paid employment and so free to read as many books as I can comfortably read when I'm not doing my chores.  Wonderful. As an elderly nondriver, (bus-riding low-income senior citizen wearing Reeboks classic black lace walking shoes) it's so much fun now to read books rather than to have to sit down and write them, having written at least 91 books of which 87 paperback books are at this date still in print. What's it like to be an unknown writer whose books are all print-on-demand? Its all about being low-mobility, elderly, and reading my own books which make me smile that I was more than a blue-collar housewife for the past decades since 1963 .

Here's the book cover photo of one of my adventure-suspense-with humor paperback novels. It's at this date listed at Amazon.com and with the publisher. The contemporary set in California novel is: How to Start Engaging Conversations on Women's, Men's, or Family Studies with Wealthy Strangers: A Thriller.

What my novel is about: Sicilian-American Women's, Men's, and Family Studies Professor, psychoanalyst, and night radio talk show personality, Anna's dad always told her that the lower our self esteem, the more we want to be someone different from ourselves, and the more we want someone different from ourselves. He made a point that the higher our self esteem, the more we want someone like ourselves.

Anna added something more to that: her belief that couples with self-respect will respect each other. Not one of Anna's clients came from families where the husband and wife or child and parent respected one another. That could be one huge reason why family wars grew into world wars.Now family wars had become full-blown race wars in the streets of Los Angeles. Skip an octave, and old hatreds of differences fanned flames between the 'haves' and 'have-nots.'She offered to trade the wisdom of age for the energy of youth. But it all boiled down to honor between family members.

Anna explained the difference between self-esteem and self-respect.Being an older woman reminded Wrenboy (the troubled court-appointed street teen that she had adopted) of a mother hen capable of caging his freedom. Her lined face reminded him of his own mortality at a time when he felt invincible and desperately lonely for a loving family.Would he fear her strident voice hammering him back into childhood? Or would he accept her globetrotting to repair the world with kindness? In his search for power and autonomy, he concluded it is easier to rebel.

And here's list list of my own book titles:

1.  101+ Practical Ways to Raise Funds: A Step-by-Step Guide with Answers
2.  101 Ways to Find Six-Figure Medical or Popular Ghostwriting Jobs & Clients
3.   102 Ways to Apply Career Training in Family History/Genealogy
4.   1700 Ways to Earn Free Book Publicity
5.   30+ Brain-Exercising Creativity Coach Businesses to Open
6.   32 Podcasting & Other Businesses to Open Showing People How to Cut Expenses
7.   35 Video Podcasting Careers and Businesses to Start
19. Cutting Expenses and Getting More for Less
20. Cyber Snoop Nation
21. Diet Fads, Careers and Controversies in Nutrition Journalism
22. Dogs with Careers: Ten Happy-Ending Stories of Purpose and Passion
23. Dramatizing 17th Century Family History of Deacon Stephen Hart & Other Early New England Settlers
24. Employment Personality Tests Decoded
33. How to Make Money Organizing Information
34. How to Make Money Selling Facts
35. How to Make Money Teaching Online With Your Camcorder and PC
36. How to Open DNA-Driven Genealogy Reporting & Interpreting Businesses
37. How to Open a Business Writing and Publishing Memoirs, Gift Books, or Success Stories for Clients
38. How to Publish in Women’s Studies, Men’s Studies, Policy Analysis, & Family History Research
39. How to Refresh Your Memory by Writing Salable Memoirs with Laughing Walls
40. How to Safely Tailor Your Food, Medicines, & Cosmetics to Your Genes
41. How to Start Engaging Conversations on Women's, Men's, or Family Studies with Wealthy Strangers
42. How to Start Personal Histories and Genealogy Journalism Businesses
43. How to Turn Poems, Lyrics, & Folklore into Salable Children's Books
44. How to Video Record Your Dog's Life Story
45. How to Write Plays, Monologues, or Skits from Life Stories, Social Issues, or Current Events
46. Infant Gender Selection & Personalized Medicine
47. Is Radical Liberalism or Extreme Conservatism a Character Disorder, Mental Disease, or Publicity Campaign?
48. Job Coach-Life Coach-Executive Coach-Letter & Resume-Writing Service
49. Large Print Crossword Puzzles for Memory Enhancement
50. Make Money With Your Camcorder and PC: 25+ Businesses
52. Murder in the Women's Studies Department
54. Nutritional Genomics - A Consumer's Guide to How Your Genes and Ancestry Respond to Food
55. One Day Some Schlemiel Will Marry Me, Pay the Bills, and Hug Me.
56. Popular Health & Medical Writing for Magazines
57. Power Dating Games
58. Predictive Medicine for Rookies
59. Problem-Solving and Cat Tales for the Holidays
60. Proper Parenting in Ancient Rome
61. Roman Justice: SPQR
62. Sacramento Latina
63. Scrapbooking, Time Capsules, Life Story Desktop Videography & Beyond with Poser 5, CorelDRAW ® Graphics Suite 12 & Corel WordPerfect Office Suite 12
64. Search Your Middle Eastern and European Genealogy
65. Social Smarts Strategies That Earn Free Book Publicity
66. The Beginner's Guide to Interpreting Ethnic DNA Origins for Family History
68. The DNA Detectives
69. The Date Who Unleashed Hell
70. The Freelance Writer's E-Publishing Guidebook
72. The Writer's Bible
73. Tools for Mystery Writers
74. Tracing Your Baltic, Scandinavian, Eastern European, & Middle Eastern Ancestry Online
76. Verbal Intercourse
78. Who's Buying Which Popular Short Fiction Now, & What Are They Paying?
79. Why We Never Give Up Our Need for a Perfect Mother
80. Writer's Guide to Book Proposals
81. Writing 45-Minute One-Act Plays, Skits, Monologues, & Animation Scripts for Drama Workshops
82. Writing 7-Minute Inspirational Life Experience Vignettes
83. Writing What People Buy
84. How to Start, Teach, & Franchise a Creative Genealogy Writing Class or Club: The Craft of Producing Salable Living Legacies, Celebrations of Life, Genealogy Periodicals, Family Newsletters, Time Capsules, Biographies, Fiction, Memoirs, Ethno-Plays, Skits, Monologues, Autobiographies, Events, Reunion Publications, or Gift Books